Amongst the Salamanca Mews residential apartments at 11 and 15 Gladstone Street, Battery Point. We are literally a stones throw from Salamanca Place (about 100 metres away), an area filled with Hobart’s best restaurants, pubs, art galleries and historic buildings. Also home of the famous Salamanca Market every Saturday.
We are in the Sullivans Cove waterfront district, five minutes stroll to the the centre of Hobart and about 300 metres or so to the ferry to MONA.
Around the corner from Jenatt at Salamanca are Hobart’s best providores, gourmet delicatessens, shops, restaurants and cafes. Also nearby is a chemist, news agency and ATMs.
From the airport
Please note: key collection is a must prior to entry. Please contact us 48 hours prior to your booking to arrange key collection and check in. Please ring us in plenty of time prior to check-in.
There is an Airport Shuttle to Gladstone Street from the airport. This service also offers pickup to the airport.
Program in 15 Gladstone Street on your navigation system. You must have obtained keysafe instructions from Kim (+61 4 99700040 or 0499700040) or pre-arranged a meet and greet as there is no reception desk.
- Take the Tasman Highway to Hobart
- Once on Davey Street stay in the left lane
- Turn left into Sandy Bay Road at the traffic lights, just after St. Davids Park
- Travel along Sandy Bay Road turning left at first traffic lights into Gladstone Street
- Salamanca Mews is on your left just before Salamanca Medical Centre
- Pedestrian access is via the Salamanca Mews forecourt, key access only