Amongst the Salamanca Mews residential apartments at 11 and 15 Gladstone Street, Battery Point. We are literally a stones throw from Salamanca Place (about 100 metres away), Hobart’s best restaurants, pubs, art galleries and historic buildings. Also home of the famous Salamanca Market every Saturday.
We are in the Sullivans Cove waterfront district, five minutes stroll to the the centre of Hobart and about 300 metres or so to the ferry to MONA.
There is a Palates cente and a Zap Premium gym beneath the apartment.
Around the corner from the apartments are Hobart’s best providores, gourmet delicatessens, shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes. Also nearby is a chemist, news agency and ATMs.
From the airport
Please note: key collection is a must prior to entry. Please contact us 48 hours prior to your booking to arrange key collection and check in if you have not heard from us. Please contact us in plenty of time prior to check-in.
There is an Airport Shuttle to and from Hobart operated by Skybus. A taxi will get you here direct which is much better.
Program in 15 Gladstone Street on your navigation system. You must have obtained keysafe instructions from Kim (+61 4 99700040 or 0499700040) or pre-arranged a meet and greet as there is no reception desk.
- Take the Tasman Highway to Hobart
- Once on Davey Street stay in the left lane
- Turn left into Sandy Bay Road at the traffic lights just after St. Davids Park
- Travel along Sandy Bay Road turning left at first traffic lights into Gladstone Street
- Salamanca Mews is on your left just before Salamanca Medical Centre
- Pedestrian access is via the Salamanca Mews forecourt, key access only
- On Saturdays, Gladstone Street has a ‘Road Closed’ sign at the top… just drive around this and proceed down the street